We’re offering two free tickets to the 2023 Northern Homebuilding & Renovating Show at the Harrogate Convention Centre on 3-5 November.
This is a must-attend event for anyone in the construction industry, as it provides a unique opportunity to:
- Network with potential clients, suppliers, and partners
- Discover the latest products.
- Attend seminars and workshops led by industry experts.
- Learn about new trends in the industry.
The Made For Trade team will be on hand at stand A348 to showcasing our bi-folding doors, roof lanterns, and new Flat Glass rooflights. We will also be joined by our brand ambassador, TV’s Mark Millar!
Why You Should Join Us:
- Find new products and suppliers: The show features over 240+ exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services for the homebuilding and renovation industry. It’s a great opportunity to find new suppliers, compare prices and get the best deals.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends: The show offers 40+ seminars and workshops led by industry experts. These sessions cover a variety of topics, including the latest trends in home design, new regulations, and sustainable construction practices.
- Network with potential clients and partners: The show is a great place to meet potential clients and partners. You can use the event to generate leads, and build relationships with other professionals in the industry.
To get your two free tickets, simply visit https://www.madefortrade.co/free-tickets-harrogate/ – This offer ends at 3pm on 3rd November, so don’t miss out!
Make the most of your visit:
- Plan your visit: Take a look at the exhibitor list and seminar schedule in advance so that you can plan your visit and make sure you don’t miss anything important.
- Bring your business cards: The show is a great opportunity to network, so be sure to bring your business cards to exchange with potential clients and partners.
- Wear comfortable shoes: You’ll be doing a lot of walking at the show, so wear comfortable shoes.
- Take breaks: It’s important to take breaks throughout the day to avoid getting overwhelmed by all the exhibits.