Made for Trade (MFT) is excited to announce that we will be showcasing our innovative range of Korniche products at the FIT Show 2023. The FIT Show is the UK’s number one exhibition dedicated to the window, door, hardware, and flat glass industry. It is a three-day event that will take place at the Birmingham NEC from May 23-25, 2023.
At the FIT Show, MFT will be showcasing a wide range of Korniche products, including:
- Bi-folding doors: Korniche bi-folding doors are some of the most popular on the market, and for good reason. They are made from high-quality aluminium designed by expert engineers. Benefits include slim sightlines, high thermal performance, excellent security features, smooth and easy installation, and a wide range of colour options to choose from.
- Roof lanterns: Korniche roof lanterns are a great way to add light and space to a room. They are also very energy-efficient, so your customers can save money on their heating bills. MFT will be showcasing a variety of Korniche roof lantern styles at the FIT Show, so you can find the perfect ones for your home.
In addition to showcasing our products, MFT will also be offering live installations and installation demonstrations at the FIT Show. This is a great opportunity to see how our products are installed and to learn more about the benefits they offer up close.
We hope to see you at the FIT Show 2023!
More details about the FIT Show 2023:
- The show is free to attend for those registering in the trade.
- In addition to the MFT stand, there will be many other exhibitors at the FIT Show, showcasing a wide range of products and services for the window, door, hardware, and flat glass industry.
- The FIT Show is a great opportunity to network with other professionals in the industry, learn about the latest trends and technologies, and find new suppliers and partners.
If you are involved in the construction and fitting industry, be sure to mark your calendar for the FIT Show 2023. It is an event that you won’t want to miss!