Made for Trade are continuing to re-instate full services and working hard to complete client quotes, orders and customer enquiries whilst ensuring staff safety.
Subsequently, you may see a delay in our usual rapid replies. To help us please be as patient as possible and supply us with as much information as possible by email in the first instance, we understand that you want to get back to business and we’re doing all we can to support you.
What you can do to help MFT respond as quickly as possible:
- QUOTATION REQUESTS: Download and complete new online quotation forms (link ) and send these to email@example.com – We cannot process quotes without these forms.
- SALES ORDER CONTRACTS: Return your sales order contracts to the firstname.lastname@example.org email.
- DELIVERY: We appreciate you need delivery information. You will be issued with delivery confirmations once order confirmations and payments are processed –
please wait for this email. All deliveries due to COVID-19 have to be risk assessed and scheduled accordingly which is extending our delivery schedules – please understand we are doing all we can to deliver your product as early and safely as possible.
- GLASS: Made for Trade suppliers are working hard under the same government working restrictions to deliver glass for your product – again you will be notified of glass delivery dates and any known delays once we have the information.
- CUSTOMER SERVICES: The team are working hard to deal with your product and service enquiries – please email email@example.com in the first instance. One of our team will respond once they have investigated our enquiry. Please ensure you provide any QTE / Sales Order number in the subject line.
Made for Trade have had an unprecedented response to product demand since our return from lockdown and thank all our existing and new clients for the support.
Are you struggling with supplies of Roof Lanterns, Bi-folds and the Global Roofs? Follow our guidelines above and MFT will do all we can to get your builds back on track.