Job Vacancies and working For Made For Trade
Current Job positions:
Sales Order Processor
Korniche Aluminium Lantern Department
Made for Trade are one of the UK’s leading glazed roofing and Bi-Folding door manufacturers.
Our company is continuing its steady year on year growth, therefore to keep up with customer demand and expectation we are now recruiting for a Sales Order Processor within our Aluminium Lantern Department. The role is made up of 4 functions…
- Quoting – In this role you will take information from our customers via email or fax and prepare accurate quotations in a timely manner ensuring all data is correct.
- Processing – Once our customer places the order, you will process their order for manufacture, ordering any additional parts from external suppliers and checking all the relevant details to ensure no errors are made.
- Customer Service – You will also be first point of contact for any queries regarding customer quotations/orders and will have the confidence to resolve the query or signpost to the relevant person. Our customer experience is very important to us therefore you need to have a professional and courteous telephone manner.
- Administration – Accurate data entry onto our CRM system for new customers is essential to the wider team as well as checking details with customers each time they contact us.
The Team – We’re a close-knit bunch so you’ll need to be an excellent team player as well as possessing the ability to work alone and take accountability for your work.
This position is vital to the smooth running of the department and is a busy, varied role. We are looking for someone with high energy, excellent attention to detail and diligent in their work.
What we offer….
Induction programme –
- Introduction to the company – to learn about all areas of the business and how each department feeds into the bigger picture.
- Job shadowing – to gain an understanding of each role in the company
- Product training – to gain an understanding of our products
- Specific role training – to enable you to perform your role confidently from day 1
20 days holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
Working hours are 07:30 – 16:00 (some overtime may be required)
Salary is negotiable
Please outline your suitability in your covering letter.
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered. This advert will run until we find the right person.
Please send applications to : firstname.lastname@example.org