Systems Developer – Graduate Opportunity
Salary £22,417 – £25,000 / annum
(40 hour week, initial 12-month contract)
Made for Trade are a leading UK Aluminium fabricator of Roof Lanterns and Bi-Folding Door systems. Unprecedented growth year on year, Made for Trade continues to invest in design, engineering and fabrication processes and recently moved head office to a 108,000sq2 ft bespoke factory at Wynyard Business Park.
Made for Trade (MFT) is aiming for the continued delivery of quality services and products to its growing client base whilst developing new products under the highly successful MFT Korniche brand.
Subsequently, MFT is looking to recruit a Systems Developer to join the team to optimise current business processes of “quote to manufacture” through bespoke system development and integration.
The position is for an initial 12 month period. The successful candidate will work alongside, Barry Hebbron https://research.tees.ac.uk/en/persons/barry-hebbron who will be jointly supervising the project.
You MUST be able to answer YES to the following questions and show examples in your covering letter
- Are you eligible to work in the UK?
- Do you have a minimum of a BSc in a computing-related subject?
- Do you have demonstrable expertise in database design and development
- Do you have an aptitude to liaise with 3rd parties, clients and suppliers?
- Can you demonstrate a warm, relaxed and enthusiastic communication style?
- Can you use your own initiative? Are you resourceful? Can you work independently?
These are not essential but may enhance your application if you can give evidence of your experience in your covering letter
- Do you have a masters in a computing-related subject
- Website Design and build preferably WordPress
- Hosting and Domain management
- Broad I.T Systems knowledge
Email your CV and covering letter, giving a detailed account of your experience, skills, and knowledge in relation to the requirements posed in the questions above to Ian Bousfield email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st October 2019
Interview Date: 6th November 2019
For further advice on developing your CV and Covering Letter visit: http://www.tees.ac.uk/depts/careers/careers_help/app_interview.cfm