Class 2 Driver
An excellent opportunity has arisen at Made for Trade for a Class 2 experienced multi-drop delivery driver to become part of our operation.
The successful candidates must be committed to providing a first-class level of service to our customers nationwide.
You should be able to demonstrate a high level of driving competence and have a flexible approach to your work.
- Provide an exceptional standard of service to our customers.
- Ensure all aspects of safety and customer site rules are adhered to.
- Keep in regular communication with both customers and colleagues to update on progress and manage expectations effectively
- To carry out any other reasonable request as detailed by the Transport Management Team.
- To drive defensively and fuel efficiently at all times.
- To ensure that all company Health & Safety policies are adhered to by you and others at all times.
- Ensuring all delivery and collection notes and paperwork is correct.
- Provide accurate paperwork relevant to the debriefing of allocated jobs.
- Keep the vehicle you use clean, tidy and well cared for so it is ready to be used the next day
Experience & Qualifications required but not essential:
- You must hold a valid Class 2 HGV license (clean)
- You must hold a valid CPC Card and hold a Tachograph card
- Minimum of 2 years’ LGV driving license
- Crane operator preferred but not Essential
- Good communication & organizational skills.
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- The previous commercial driving experience is desirable
- Multidrop experience is desirable
The hours are Monday to Friday with finishing times dependant on customer requirements, with weekend work available subject to customer requirements. 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays) per annum, the applicant must have an HGV Class 2 and Full CPC for at least 2 years.
Job Type: Full-time
Rate of Pay:
Negotiable depending on experience.
Based on 2 sites, Billingham and Stockton (delivery multi-drop nationwide with single or multi overnight away from home)