Class 2 Driver
An excellent opportunity has arisen at Made for Trade for a Class 2 experienced multi-drop delivery driver to become part of our operation.
The successful candidates must be committed to providing a first-class level of service to our customers nationwide.
You should be able to demonstrate a high level of driving competence and have a flexible approach to your work.
- Provide an exceptional standard of service to our customers.
- Ensure all aspects of safety and customer site rules are adhered to.
- Keep in regular communication with both customers and colleagues to update on progress and manage expectations effectively
- To carry out any other reasonable request as detailed by the Transport Management Team.
- To drive defensively and fuel efficiently at all times.
- To ensure that all company Health & Safety policies are adhered to by you and others at all times.
- Ensuring all delivery and collection notes and paperwork is correct.
- Provide accurate paperwork relevant to the debriefing of allocated jobs.
- Keep the vehicle you use clean, tidy and well cared for so it is ready to be used the next day
Experience & Qualifications required but not essential:
- You must hold a valid Class 2 HGV license (clean)
- You must hold a valid CPC Card and hold a Tachograph card
- Minimum of 2 years’ LGV driving license
- Crane operator preferred but not Essential
- Good communication & organizational skills.
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- The previous commercial driving experience is desirable
- Multidrop experience is desirable
The hours are Monday to Friday with finishing times dependant on customer requirements, with weekend work available subject to customer requirements. 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays) per annum, the applicant must have an HGV Class 2 and Full CPC for at least 2 years.
Job Type: Full-time
Rate of Pay:
Negotiable depending on experience.
Based on 2 sites, Billingham and Stockton (delivery multi-drop nationwide with single or multi overnight away from home)
Systems Developer – Graduate Opportunity
Salary £22,417 – £25,000 / annum
(40 hour week, initial 12-month contract)
Made for Trade are a leading UK Aluminium fabricator of Roof Lanterns and Bi-Folding Door systems. Unprecedented growth year on year, Made for Trade continues to invest in design, engineering and fabrication processes and recently moved head office to a 108,000sq2 ft bespoke factory at Wynyard Business Park.
Made for Trade (MFT) is aiming for the continued delivery of quality services and products to its growing client base whilst developing new products under the highly successful MFT Korniche brand.
Subsequently, MFT is looking to recruit a Systems Developer to join the team to optimise current business processes of “quote to manufacture” through bespoke system development and integration.
The position is for an initial 12 month period. The successful candidate will work alongside, Barry Hebbron https://research.tees.ac.uk/en/persons/barry-hebbron who will be jointly supervising the project.
You MUST be able to answer YES to the following questions and show examples in your covering letter
- Are you eligible to work in the UK?
- Do you have a minimum of a BSc in a computing-related subject?
- Do you have demonstrable expertise in database design and development
- Do you have an aptitude to liaise with 3rd parties, clients and suppliers?
- Can you demonstrate a warm, relaxed and enthusiastic communication style?
- Can you use your own initiative? Are you resourceful? Can you work independently?
These are not essential but may enhance your application if you can give evidence of your experience in your covering letter
- Do you have a masters in a computing-related subject
- Website Design and build preferably WordPress
- Hosting and Domain management
- Broad I.T Systems knowledge
Email your CV and covering letter, giving a detailed account of your experience, skills, and knowledge in relation to the requirements posed in the questions above to Ian Bousfield email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st October 2019
Interview Date: 6th November 2019
For further advice on developing your CV and Covering Letter visit: http://www.tees.ac.uk/depts/careers/careers_help/app_interview.cfm